I'm not sure why it happens (without fail), but when we get home from vacation we all need some reminders, readjustments, and even some reprimands.
The kids seem to have forgotten every house rule; that snacks belong in the kitchen, how to play nice, saying please and thank you, and who the real boss is in this house. :)
I'm still in holiday sleeping and eating mode....which doesn't help the New Year's Resolutions much.
It also doesn't help that the house is still decorated for 'fun and celebration'--maybe that's what it is?? But I'm so exhausted from all the traveling and kid reminders that I can't possibly think about tearing all of my storage boxes out to put Christmas to rest for another year. Yuck.
I'm sure, I'll wake up bright and early tomorrow and get it all put away before the kids are even out of bed...
YEAH RIGHT.
I must still have some holiday humor, too.
2 comments:
Oh great, don't tell me I missed another phone call. Yeah, I'm seriously going to get a new cell phone though. Without the car charger my phone is always dead. :(
I'm glad to see you guys are home and that we'll see you start blogging some more again. :)
My tree is still up, by the way.
Post a Comment