I don't believe in this...I would rather say the wrong thing at any time in conversation than ever leave anything up to chance. P.S. The little word thing you have to type in to make sure it's a real person has the n-word in it this time. Racist.
I think it's pretty good advice but would say that the even more important skill is LISTENING.
PS - that was actually Brian that made that last comment. and this one.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I don't believe in this...I would rather say the wrong thing at any time in conversation than ever leave anything up to chance.
P.S. The little word thing you have to type in to make sure it's a real person has the n-word in it this time. Racist.
I think it's pretty good advice but would say that the even more important skill is LISTENING.
PS - that was actually Brian that made that last comment. and this one.
Post a Comment