I was going to post a funny thing that Jessica said yesterday, but didn't. And today, it got even funnier:
Josh was really frustrated Sunday night that Jessica used to be our good little sleeper, and lately she's been working it at bedtime--juice, potty, night light, binkie, different night light, MORE juice, potty again, sheets aren't right, new jammies, potty yet again, books and prayer. I know...right?
So I hear him stomping all over upstairs trying to find her special night light and he said to her "Jessica, I can't find your stupid night light."
So then Monday morning rolls around and she comes RUNNING in, SO excited and says "DADDY--I found my stupid night light."
Too cute.
SO TODAY....I'm cleaning her room and under her bed I found the missing night light. I say to her, "Hey, Jess...look what I found.--your night light." And she says "is it my stupid one?"
It cracks me up again even as I blog it down.....because she's not saying it in a mean way like the way 'stupid' is supposed to be used....she's using it the same way she would use 'silver' or 'bright' or 'favorite' night light. It's just her "stupid night light."
2 comments:
i can't wait to see her (and all the rest of you) in a couple weeks!!! arg!
oh my goodness, that is too precious! what a sweet girl!
Post a Comment