Isaac loves his cousins, his MorMor, Bopa, Grandma's and Grandpa's, Nana's and Papa's, aunties and uncles, Great Nana and Great Papa, siblings and his mommy and his daddy. In no particular order.
For most of his life, I have said that Isaac is very cave man like. Eat, Sleep, Play....he's pretty happy. He's been a very manageable boy. He's tough. But sweet.
I told him that it was time for school and he just excitedly said "I'm being home schooled, too? I'll go get dressed!!!" (he is my most enthusiastic student, yet!:) He loves to write his name on papers. And spell T y l e r, J e s s i c a, E l l i e, D o d (dad) and M o o m (mom) K o o r (Kristina) Clearly we have some work to do, but he's an eager learner. And I didn't teach him to spell those names. I think Jessica did. I'm not sure. He knows all his letters and numbers so this year he will learn all the letter sounds and I pray will be my first lover of books and reading. (fingers crossed!!)
Isaac loves his quiet mornings. He likes his routine. He likes to wear only underwear all day. He likes to jump on the trampoline. His favorite movie is Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. Isaac loves to say grace at dinner and pray at night. He's bold. He's confident. He knows that Jesus lives in his heart and that Jesus saved him.
His birthday present to himself was bloody, swollen nose, two nasty black eyes and cut across his nose from a "trick" on the trampoline. His birthday wish was 4 parties. One in the park, a date with Sara, dinner with friends and a party with friends. What our boy wants, our boy gets!! :)
We took a day trip to Portland to celebrate some other family birthday's at the park. Sara took him to the zoo. We had The Knight family over for dinner. And tonight is his Everything Gross and Yucky/Mad Scientist party. Complete with lab coats (men's white button shirts), safety goggles, bugs, brains (macaroni noodles and jello with party favors hidden inside), pin the mold on the toast (poster board "toast", cockroach printout, and dryer lint as "mold"), a few science experiments, green cupcakes with neon green "goo" (marshmallow cream) oozing out complete with a worm on top (gummy worm)! Should be a pretty fun night!!
Oh, I forgot to mention that Isaac is handsome. Black eye and all.
No comments:
Post a Comment