Thursday, August 11, 2011

2:45

School is done for the day. The kids are all playing outside and actually getting along. Laundry is washed, dried AND put away, people. Where is my trophy?! I'm also pretty sure I remembered to start the dishwasher and I even made a fresh pot of coffee. I suppose it's time to get dressed!!

On a different note, I have come across some of the coolest blogs, lately. I love love LOVE to get lost in blogland. It calms me. It makes me laugh. It inspires me. And it challenges me. And a lot of times, moves me to tears. Here is one of those posts. (after you read it, you might be confused at which part I could cry over...but trust me, the Lord spoke straight to my heart on this one.)

If you haven't checked it out already, you NEED to go check out Vie A La Table. Right now. Go.

I hope you're all having a great week. Go get inspired! Or go plan your next DIY project!

Also, if you're looking for some great free printables for homeschool--email me--I found a whole SLEW of them! I. am. in. love!


No comments: