Saturday, December 1, 2007

New adventure

I have wanted to start a blog for sometime now but everytime I would get started I would freak out with the pressure of being smart and funny....like the rest of you.

Hence the reason it's taking me almost two hours to write three lines. AHHHH the PRESSURE. Well that, and I'm watching "Friends" right now too.
************************
I am obsessed with reading everyone elses blog and would always think "hey I have kids...they say funny things too....I should write those funny things down."

SO WELCOME to our new blog. Dedicated to all those funny things my kids say and do. Even in their craziest hour...errrr hours, I am so in love with being their mom. I wish I could type fast enough to log the funny things they are saying as I am preoccupied with this first post.

Please be merciful as I learn the art of blogging......

4 comments:

kris {life at the table} said...

sweet! can't wait to keep up with it.

Jodi said...

YAY!!!
YAY!!!
YAY!!!

I am SO excited that you're blogging and that I have another friend to read about!

YAY!!!

Jodi said...

Okay, is "it's like hugging fresh cookies" a kid quote? You've got to explain. Hilarious.

MommyJamie said...

welcome dena! i can't wait to read more. you're going to do great!