*This blog is a constant source of inspiration. I love the way she writes. It's like we're BFFs. But when you read about her projects I think we're more like twin sisters.
*Oh to dream.
*I came across this blog this morning. I can't wait to dive into this one more. I'm always eager to learn more about the life I dream of giving my kids. (there are ad's on there, so turn down your computer volume if you've got little ones sleeping)
*We've have taken advantage of this amazing program so far in North Dakota, Montana and Washington. Looking forward to crossing off a more before Labor Day.
*This site usually ends up costing me money. :)
*Thinking it might be easier to just buy a new one!
*Our new favorite thing to do in the motor home is read the bible aloud together. Josh drives. I read. We have been reading and laughing at the sense of humor Jesus has. Such a great book.
*Yesterday we enjoyed the Summer Movie Clubhouse. I enjoy that I only paid 1$ to get in, and I also enjoy that everyone ELSE paid 1$. Makes the tenth trip to the bathroom a little less embarrassing.
We've had a very quiet week at home just living life, watching movies, laundry, and hanging out. I love weeks like these....what have you all been up to??
1 comment:
Hey there. Don't know if you already use it, but you would love Pinterest for ideas. I use it like crazy (...I might be slightly addicted). LOL!
Post a Comment