This picture was taken about two weeks ago...I don't think I look much bigger than this, but I sure FEEL much bigger!! Ellie hasn't slowed down in there. I swear she's MORE active. Very pushy and pully.
I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and my last ultrasound Thursday morning. Tyler is the only one going with me to that, since he missed the first one! It will be fun to see her looking a bit less like Skeletor...and more like the sweet faced baby she is...or will be in a few weeks! :)
I'm feeling fine. Tired a lot. Bending over to pick up toys is my least favorite thing to do EVER. So while Josh is away in Oklahoma City for the week, the kids had specific instructions to pick up EVERYTHING they see on the ground, so mommy doesn't get cranky.
I have been very emotional lately, too. Just about everything makes me cry. I can't help it. I was sitting on the couch the other night playing spider solitaire and tears were just rolling down my cheeks. The kids probably think I'm crazy!!
Being our last baby, does add a bit of motivation to be DONE with this whole pregnancy thing!! I'm getting anxious. Nervous. Sad. Excited. Scared. The fear of all the unknowns...every pregnancy/delivery has been it's own unique story and everything has worked out perfectly, so I'm trying to rest in that knowledge. It's not easy.
3 comments:
yes! I love baby bump pics!! Also... I've heard the "this is our last" before!!! :-) I'll remind you that at Christmas there were 6 kids playing and you said, "this is what I want!"
You look wonderful! I recognize that shirt you are wearing! Glad you are getting use out of it.
I cried constantly when I was pregnant! Everything set it off..happy, sad, mad...etc. My emotions are still a bit out of whack.....=) Hang in there! You are soooo close!
Oh, Dear Dena, you look fabulous! The tears...well...I think they just keep coming because every pregnancy and every baby just keeps softening a Mommie's heart.
Hang in there -
ps - I can't wait to meet Ellie this summer when I come for our visit!!! Did you say June?
I will be bringing my camera!!!
-Tysha
Post a Comment