

Santa had all the kids come and sit on his lap, one by one and tell them things about their life. It was a crack up. Santa told Tyler that Mrs. Beale was really proud of him for all the help he does with the music cd at school, and his reply was "how did you know my teachers' name??! When Santa asked Ella for a kiss she looked around at all of us, almost checking to see if it were okay, and then tenderly pulled his beard down a bit and kissed his cheek. It was so cute!The weather got so strange after the 'real' Christmas had come and gone, but the kids didn't seem to mind that most of the good snow had gone away. Most of our mornings were spent finding missing gloves, getting snow gear on and sending the kids out the door. I swear it took more time to put all that gear on than the time they actually spent playing!! Oh well.
Next up was ALL the boys got hair cuts. It was time. Seriously time. I have major issues when hair is nearly long enough to tuck it behind their ears. As you can see, neither of them care for them too much. What is that??




The rest of our time was just spent indoors, enjoying all the amenities at MorMor and BoPa's house. The girls did some cooking. The boys played lots of Xbox Rock Band, legos and did plenty of goofing off.



Next up was ALL the boys got hair cuts. It was time. Seriously time. I have major issues when hair is nearly long enough to tuck it behind their ears. As you can see, neither of them care for them too much. What is that??



The rest of our time was just spent indoors, enjoying all the amenities at MorMor and BoPa's house. The girls did some cooking. The boys played lots of Xbox Rock Band, legos and did plenty of goofing off. 


One of my favorite things of ALL TIME is when my mom sits down and plays the piano. Isaac and Mia caught on to how amazing it is, too. I see some piano lessons in our near future!!


All in all we had such a WONDERFUL Christmas break in Sisters. One of my favorite places to be. Hence, the reason I'm asking to spend my birthday weekend there!! :)
(credit my sister for all photo's pictured above)
2 comments:
Does this mean Halle & April get to come to Sisters too??? We want to spend your birthday with you!!! I have fridays off!!!!!!!
Fun fun fun! I love the cabinets in your mom's house. I can't wait to see them in real life. :)
Post a Comment