Saturday, December 20, 2008

Nutcracker Date


Josh braved the snowy roads and took his sweet daughter to see the Nutcracker. It was the first time for them both, and neither of them have stopped talking about it since they got home!

Jessica's comment while watching it was "this makes me so happy that I could cry!!" How cute is that? Even though Jess is battling a terrible cold right now, she enjoyed herself VERY much.

She of course is now very anxious to start ballet classes...so we'll have plenty of pictures to post when she finally does.
For now...here are a few from their date tonight! Enjoy...

4 comments:

Amanda Sue said...

Ahhh! SO adorable :) Pretty Schnazzy production for Olympia, too. I'm excited to see Jess's twirls and pirouets.

His Amazing Grace said...

The dress looks great Dena!! My favorite is the one with her hat and coat looking back...how cute!

Angel said...

Jessica looked so pretty! What a wonderful date for her and Josh!

Angela said...

Soo Cute! I'm totally jealous, I've never seen the nutcracker either :-(