Me and Tia
Tysha recently had a super cute baby boy, named Sawyer. What a chunky monkey he is. And I had two of my three monkey's with me. We met up at Southcenter Mall in Tukwila. It was pretty rainy and yucky today, so we opted for an indoor reunion.
Sawyer's chunky legs while enjoying some dinner.
Jessica very concerned that this boy is going to get her...again.
Jessica came RUNNING over to us, very concerned that this boy had just kissed her. I asked her "WHERE??" and she said "under that tree toy." I laughed and said..."No. I mean where on your face?" She said with the most horrified look on her face "ON MY LIPS." So as they were running around zooming past us, and we were laughing hysterically, I kept telling that boy "HEY--NO MORE KISSING. YOU HEAR ME??"
Playing with the cool toys.
Isaac didn't think they were very cool. The toy that is behind Jessica in the picture above this one, had a bunch of buttons you can push and they make certain animal noises. Isaac was NOT impressed with the bat screeching or the wolf howling. He couldn't crawl away fast enough.
New friends Jessica and Tia.

All in all....I was SO happy to spend a few hours with these girls I love and miss so much. It reminded me of a grown up version of the long talks we used to have in their yellow basement room. Ahh....the good old days. Thanks girls for the lovely afternoon and evening. ;)

Oh and yes. They are twins. Duh.
3 comments:
What's with you and taking pictures of babies' feet while they're breastfeeding?
Thank YOU dear Dena for the wonderful reunion! Who knew the mall could be so much fun? Your kiddos are precious, as are YOU. Seriously. You're amazing. And truly what a faithful friend. You know it's a great friendship when after years of not seeing each other it feels like yesterday. I can hardly wait to come celebrate Isaac's b-day and meet Josh and Tyler. AND see your Mom. Hope Isaac's teeth come soon so life will be better for both of you!
Darling Dena! I had so much fun with you guys! You are an amazing mommy, and I have to admit I had so much fun with Jessica! Too bad we don't live closer, I would totally start a ballet class for her. = ) It was so great to see you and I'm looking forward to next time!!
Love you, T
ps - I will be working on my blog this week! : P
Post a Comment