Saturday, May 10, 2008

Day 40: "serving" sinks in

After Jessica was handed a cookie from Jake she then asked for a cookie for her brother. I believe her exact words were "I need to serve my brother first."


This comes at a perfect time. The past few weeks have been totally chaotic for us, and yes, I promise to blog about WHY that is, but for now--you just need to know we're still here. Happy. Busy. Content.


And on Mothers Day eve (granted it took 40 DAYS) it sunk into that crazy little girls' brain.


I need to serve my brother FIRST.


Wow.


HAPPY MOTHERS DAY MOMMIES.




3 comments:

His Amazing Grace said...

Oh sweet Jess!! You are full of spunk and that's who you are!!! I'm so glad you served Tyler first!! How is your pink playdough????
xoxoxoxoxoxo

wil.hansen said...

three cheers for an update! happy mom's day!

Jodi said...

Oh, that picture made me tear up. I'm not sure why; probably all these obnoxious pregnancy hormones. I just love ALL your little kids so much, and I'm so thankful for the mommy that you are.

(Um...and how cute is Isaac?)